What is Siteline Cabinetry?
Siteline Cabinetry is a cabinetry brand pre-engineered and produced using the most modern equipment today. The brand was introduced in 2015 by The Corsi Group, a pioneer in the cabinetry industry in the U.S.
Siteline Cabinetry stands out for many things the most notable being the competitive pricing, amazing lead-time (4-5 weeks) and variety (features more than 270 material/finish choices). Siteline also offers numerous pre-configured cabinets and accessories.
The Corsi Group
The Corsi Group, which is the company behind Siteline Cabinetry, has been in the cabinet building industry for over 40 years now (since 1973). The Corsi Group is headquartered in Indiana and has facilities in Elkins, Keysville, Virginia and West Virginia. The company also has numerous authorized dealers and representatives across the U.S.
The Corsi Group is renowned for making cabinetry that combines modern technical expertise with an unmatched attention to detail. The company’s products also meet the national standards for safety and durability. The Corsi Group products are CARB-compliant. The company is also active in notable industry associations such as the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association and the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA).
The Corsi Group has several cabinet brands under its name with each having distinct construction, materials, styles, and finishes. Siteline Cabinetry is the newest and latest Corsi Group cabinet brand.
The founder of The Corsi Group, Pat Corsi, started the company on 16th July 1973. His vision began in an empty building and grew slowly with every design innovation, every cabinet, and every happy client, to what the company is today. After 40+ years, the company has completed over 50,000 projects.
From the onset, The Corsi Group has focused on honing talents and gaining knowledge. The company has managed to attract and retain the best cabinetry experts in the industry. In fact, the company’s success is attributed to its entire team of; designers, project managers, master craftsmen, service representatives and authorized dealers who apply their collective expertise to every single task to create great cabinetry.
Siteline Cabinetry Concept and Philosophy
Cabinetry making starts out with the design concept after which clients add their vision. The Corsi Group doesn’t own storage facilities such as warehouses packed with pre-fabricated cabinets. This allows the company to offer cabinetry which matches any vision.
Products and Services
Siteline can make cabinetry for kitchens, bathrooms, closets, laundry areas, you name it! Siteline has a variety of materials, styles, and finishes allowing you to personalize your spaces to match your tastes and preferences. Siteline can make customized cabinetry as well as act as your remodeling companion.
Siteline currently offers 47 cabinetry door styles that range from slab drawer fronts to multiple-piece drawer fronts and glass inserts. Siteline Cabinetry doors come in a variety of materials ranging from wood to metal. Cabinetry doors are made using individual materials or a fusion of materials such as aluminum and brushed stainless steel.
Finishes and Colors
Siteline offers finishes and colors such as; wood stains and glazes, decorative veneers, polyester wrap finishes, metal door finishes, thermofoil finishes, thermally fused laminate finishes, maple/MDF colors and glazes and high-gloss acrylic colors.
Siteline has placed itself strategically as a remodeling companion. Siteline Cabinetry can give your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, dining area among many other places in your home a new lease of life at a bargain.
How It Works: Getting Siteline Cabinetry Services
Step 1: Assessing your needs
The first step to getting Siteline Cabinetry is assessing your needs. When you reach out to Siteline, the company’s cabinetry experts will help you assess your cabinetry needs matching them with your style, budget, and other important considerations. You can reach out to authorized Siteline dealers and representatives. They are capable of assisting you through the entire process of getting Siteline Cabinetry.
Step 2: Design
Siteline cabinets are built from scratch. Siteline follows client’s design specifications and starts making cabinets after the design process is over. The design process involves clients sitting down with cabinetry experts to share their vision, needs, and expectations. The design step also takes into account factors like space and roadblocks. Clients also get to choose their preferred cabinet color/finish during this step.
Step 3: Building and construction
Siteline has a state-of-the-art plant in Virginia where all the cabinetry is made. The company has skilled cabinet makers and the latest technology in the industry. Siteline also has over 270 raw material and finishing choices. During the building process, Siteline uses its many pre-configured cabinet and accessory choices to build cabinets faster than most cabinetry plants. Siteline Cabinetry comes with a 4-5 week lead-time.
Step 4: Installation
Siteline makes and installs cabinetry saving clients a lot of time, money and effort that would have otherwise been spent looking for electricians, carpenters, tile contractors among other professionals involved in remodeling jobs. After installation, you just need to understand the proper care/maintenance techniques to ensure your cabinetry lasts for years.
The Siteline Cabinetry Advantage
- Variety: Siteline Cabinetry is available in a wide range of materials, finishes, and colors. The cabinetry also comes in any size making it ideal for all remodeling applications. You can choose Siteline when you want more space, more functionality, uniqueness, etc.
- Affordability: Siteline Cabinets are built from scratch after clients go through the design process and place orders. As a result, clients have the liberty to choose a budget range which guide designers when selecting materials, finishes, etc.
- Customization (made-to-order): Siteline Cabinets can be customized to match any taste and preference. The cabinets aren’t pulled from a warehouse. Everything is built according to the customer’s specifications. You can get customized cabinets for storing lids, pans, vegetables and fruits, spices, utensils, knives, office supplies/equipment, etc.
- Expertise and State-of-the-art cabinet manufacturing: Siteline cabinet makers are highly skilled and experienced. Siteline also uses the latest cabinetry manufacturing equipment/technology which explains why the cabinets stand out from standard cabinets. Siteline can make the latest cabinet trends ranging from clean line/subtle design and shaker style cabinets to horizontal orientation cabinetry and high-tech cabinets (i.e., built-in charging stations).
- Fast services: Siteline makes cabinets faster than your typical cabinet maker (4-5 week lead-time). This reduces the downtime associated with remodeling jobs. Siteline has many pre-configured cabinets and accessories as well as state-of-the-art equipment that allow the cabinet maker to make cabinets faster.
- Availability: Siteline cabinetry services are readily available and you can find authorized Siteline dealers and representatives across the U.S.
- Related services: Siteline makes cabinets and also offers installation and related services. Once you choose Siteline, you don’t need to hire other remodeling experts.